luella vs. mulberry

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. which do you girls like more? some of their bags look similar.

2. I totally prefer Mulberry.

3. While I like some Luella bags, I think you get a better value with Mulberry for the long haul.

4. mulberry allll the way man.

5. i have started another post for the following question, but since noone has answered it. I will ask in here. where can i buy mulberry beside Saks and Barneys?
    they dont really have very lasrge selection. also, any mulberry reputable eBay sellers?

6. Okay, I love them both equally but I'm just going to say Luella because I wanted that one with the green apples all over it so bad, lol.

Online, I know Net-A-Porter sells some Mulberry. I dont know about reputable eBay sellers though.

7. I :heart: my Mulberry Bayswater! So definitely Mulberry anyday over Luella:biggrin:

8. definitely luella. i doubt anything will ever replace my luella aviator tote in my heart. that bag is amazing. she has a few out there designs that aren't really my taste, but whenever i see something i like from luella, i really love it.

9. Definitely Mulberry.

10. Mulberry is more classic to me plus the quality of the leather is superb.

11. Mulberry!

Luisaviaroma.com sells mulberry on line, and I think you can order online directly from mulberry.com as well. I would say BEWARE of mulberry from ebay, it's swamped with fakes - 95% fakes at least - you really need to know what you are buying to get it from ebay. That said, there are some reputable sellers that do sell mulberry from time to time, but I don't know of anyone who has a big selection or sells mulberry exclusively.

12. Another vote for Mulberry.

13. Nordstom and NM also carries them.

14. My Luella Giselle bag weighs a ton and is a pain to get in and out of.

15. Major Mulberry fan. I adore my Roxy and the leather is amazing!.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice