Luella Stevie bag - too heavy??

1. Ok ladies - which one of you has a Luella Stevie handbag?? I ordered mine online so I couldn't really test how extremely heavy it is - and I haven't even put anything in it yet!!

2. i have the petrol one and is not very heavy, just a bit, but that's completely leather, while this one has some canvas....
    it's completely beautiful,love this new collection!!!:love:

3. I had to sell my chloe paddy bag because it was too heavy - not necessarily right when I used it, but after toting it around town all afternoon, I noticed that the back of my neck and upper arm were feeling pinched because of the weight of the bag on my arm. sounds weird I know, but my balenciaga and botkier bags (favorites right now) are super light and probably spoiling me.

4. I bought one from the a dear forum member chigirl when the Marketplace was intact. I LOVE my Stevie.

Sure, its heavier than a balenciaga bag, but then so is a plastic carrier bag! LOL. Its a comfortable bag and fits everything. I lurrrvee it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice