Luella Giselle?

If you love the bag--then go for it. The only downside is that since it's white, it's likely to get dirty. But if you take care of it well, maybe that'd help reduce the dirt...

True...this one comes in a few colours, so maybe a more practical colour would be appropriate....but then again, i do look after my stuff quite well, all my shoes are still in their original boxes..:love: :wacko: :lol:

I have this bag in black and I love it. The only thing that annoys me about this bag is how inconvenient it is to open and close it. The leather is of good quality so I don't expect it to tear, rip, etc... The classic is fairly large, roughly the size of a large kooba hobo. If you are expecting a cute little tote, you're in for a surprise.

I would never see the Giselle as an investment since it has had its hayday a while ago. I don't think it will come back either since so many variations of the same bag has been made, so I would only purchase it if you love it.

The leather is very sturdy so I expect that to last. The white is very white so it will get dirty. If you are prone to abusing your bags, I would probably get it in another color. Other than that, It's a great fun bag, I love its lines. Just be sure you buy from a reputable person because there are loads of superfakes out there.

Good luck!