Luella charms bag, pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.jpg

I really like it. But then I love Luella. This bag is great!!

I haven't seen this style either but one thing speaks for the seller:
all these close up pics (if it is fake you will NOT provide so many pics IMO - I emailed a seller some time ago regarding a Giselle and never got a response to my questions)

Sorry if I can't authenticate, don't know enough about Luella but some of Giselle I saw online could be identified through the interior. don't know about this style though.

What does your feeling tell you?

I just read the story the seller gave you - yeah, I know it is weird.

but to give you an example: I bought a Prada cosmetics bag and let it go for much less than what I bought it bec I could not sell. But I just checked out your seller, and it seems she is selling a lot of bags. she may have a connection to get these bags or the story with the niece might be true. I know though why it bugs you.

Mind you, one of my fav sellers ever (UK-based) always has great bag deals - I bought some bags WAY under retail, and they are authentic.

Sorry, if I can't be of any more help - just some of my experiences. Unfortunately, no idea whether it is fake (it is fairly recent, yes? it is not one of the super popular styles so that could be a good sign)

Her record is very good though. Good luck deciding.

rosieroseanna--I was criticized (perhaps you read the post on p.1 of this thread) for giving you my opinions on the general "feel" of the auction, although I said I'm not real familiar with Luella bags. If I misled you in any way, I apologize. It's just that no one was responding! The fact that the seller sent you several excellent pics is good; the stitching is perfect. I do not know this style however so if something is off, I wouldn't see it. Purseuader thinks it's real. I guess until someone else comes along, you have at least a little information to use for your decision. How long before you need to contact the seller? Good luck whatever you decide to do!

As soon as possible I suppose! I wouldn't have thought there would have been fakes made of this as there is quite a lot of detail in the bag and it's not as though it is a very well known style, having said that I don't know an awful lot about fakes, thanks for your help boxermom:yes:

Hi Rosie

I have a couple of Luella's, OH is just taking a photo of the inside logo.

From the pic you have showing the inside of the bag. That folded interior is a common feature in these smaller Luella bags.

Can you ask if there is a pocket in the bag? If there is a pocket in the bag, it should have a Luella heart hanging on it, and the Luella logo is normally on that side of the bag.

Will try and see if these 2 pix will show the detail.

Back in a minute :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.