Luella Bag help

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows about Luella bags, are they heavily faked? I don't see many for sale on ebay, so I'm guessing not but I really don't know. I'm wondering if I can PM someone a link for them to look at. thanks!:heart:

I also have a Giselle if you have any questions. When I was shopping for the Giselle a few years back, they were heavily faked. I'm not sure about the other styles.

How strange, I just posted about my Giselle in the thread about green bags being a hot item for spring. So my Giselle is a few years old and aquired at Saks. I do remember LOTS of faux Giselle bags on Ebay at the time that I purchased mine. I took a look at the ebay auction that you listed, and based on the pictures provided, it looks exactly like my authentic bag. However, I have really no experience authenticating her bags, so I don't know what specifically to look for in terms of authenticity. I rarely purchase bags on ebay because of all the fakes.

I'm a newbie here, so I don't know if there is a better place for this authenticity thread, sorry.......

Best of luck!

I often see faked Luellas on eBay... It's strange, given (as you say) there aren't that many in the first place!

The real ones are tremendously beautiful though - lovely leather and very well made. Resale value isn't great though, so it's best to be buying it to keep. I'm looking to add more to my collection!