Luella apple bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi, I know I'm way slow, but I saw this Luella bag with green apples and I think it's so cute! It's from 2005. Does anyone have any info on it whatsoever? Is it still available, the style number, where can it be purchased from? I don't even know where Luella bags are sold. I asked Saks and they said they don't sell them anymore. Any help on this adorable bag would be greatly appreciated. TIA!!

Details | Product Finder | Products | In Style

2. Nope, totally sold out. Rachel Bilson has been photog'ed with it. It shows up on eBay from time to time. So I would check there.

3. Thanks Greendrv. I did see a used one on eBay last week but I want a brand new one. Does anyone have this bag? If so, where did you purchase it from? I haven't given up hope yet...maybe out of the U.S.? I'm still looking...

4. She made a few cute bags with a similar cherry print for her Target Go International line if you want to try that...

5. it's a cute bag there! hope u find it

6. It is cute(though finding it new will FOR SURE be a challenge, now!)
    Good luck on your adventure:yes: Keep us posted!

7. Looks really cute :biggrin: best of luck on finding one !
    and please do update us if you get it :yes:

8. ahhh i am looking for this bag everywhere... it was on eBay once for 400.. i should have bought it DARNNNNNN

9. I hope you find the bag! I love mine, it's become my Spring bag. It seems to brighten things a bit.

10. Agreed! I have one, and it's really cute. I get loads of compliments on it!

11. im still looking for this bag.... anyone seen it??

luella apple bag.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice