ludlow?

mp85

Nov 7, 2007
HI
does anyone have a ludlow? im thinkin about getting a new wallet and i thought the kudlow might be quite nice. im a guy so i dont have a bag with me that often and the ludlow is kinda small right? is there still enough room in there for some cash and credit cards?

I dont have one but i like them and have asked about them before. I think they can hold a few credit cards and some cash if you fold it up but thats about it. If you do a search on Ludlow i know there have been some threads about it. Good luck.

I have one in monogram. I use it as my "go out" wallet with my pochette. It can hold quite a bit actually. It has a coin pocket (where I put some bills as well) and it has 3 credit card slots (but you can put more cc if you like). I like the style. It's small but roomy!

How about the compact wallet?
p10021892_ph_althero_Black.jpg

hey
thanks for answering. that one doesnt look too bad either. i think i ll jus go to the store and take a look at all the wallets hehe. i m sure i ll find one i like:smile:

I have the ludlow in mono and love how it can fit so much but be so small. I use it in my clutches and pouchetts when i go out at night. And for a guy it's small enough to wear in the pocket without the bulge of a bigger wallet

I have the zippy coin purse and use it as my daily wallet. I wanted a small wallet for nights out or for smaller bags because although i love the ZPC the bulge it creates in pockets is unsightly. I have the ludlow in black monogram mat (i know) but since it won't be used as a daily i don't fear it becoming scratched. would have loved it in black vernis but the darkest is the amarante.