ludlow?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI
    does anyone have a ludlow? im thinkin about getting a new wallet and i thought the kudlow might be quite nice. im a guy so i dont have a bag with me that often and the ludlow is kinda small right? is there still enough room in there for some cash and credit cards?

2. I dont have one but i like them and have asked about them before. I think they can hold a few credit cards and some cash if you fold it up but thats about it. If you do a search on Ludlow i know there have been some threads about it. Good luck.

3. I have one in monogram. I use it as my "go out" wallet with my pochette. It can hold quite a bit actually. It has a coin pocket (where I put some bills as well) and it has 3 credit card slots (but you can put more cc if you like). I like the style. It's small but roomy!

4. How about the compact wallet?
    [​IMG]

5. hey
    thanks for answering. that one doesnt look too bad either. i think i ll jus go to the store and take a look at all the wallets hehe. i m sure i ll find one i like:smile:

6. I have the ludlow in mono and love how it can fit so much but be so small. I use it in my clutches and pouchetts when i go out at night. And for a guy it's small enough to wear in the pocket without the bulge of a bigger wallet

7. how about the new zippy coin purse that came out? it's slightly bigger than the ludlow.

8. I think the ludlow is super tiny. Get the zippy coin purse! I traded my ludlow for the zippy and couldn't be more happy with it!

9. the ludlow is great for just carrying it in your pocket if you don't have a bag (or a tiny clutch)

10. Check out the new zippy coin purse! It is perfect!!