ludlow vs zippy coin purse....help!

L

leesh

Hey guys,

Which would you get and why? I really want a damier wallet, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen with the coin purse....:sad: (before the increase anyway)...Would I be better of with the zippy because it has 1 more cc slot or get the ludlow? Do either really have a place for cash?

Thanks!

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
I have the Zippy Coin in Epi Cassis, and I was able to put 10 cc's in there and about 10 bills folded ... so I vote for the Zippy Coin.

Dec 12, 2006
zippy coin purse! i fold the cash in half and stick it in either of the two large components...i dont put change in it to not dirty is...i currently have 8 cc's pllus receipts

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
The Orchard City, CA
www.myspace.com
The Ludlow is very small. It can hold three to six cards (depending on if you like to put more than one card in a slot) and then cash folded on the snap gusset pocket on the back. I do like mine and use it often especially if I am using a Pochette.

But if you carry more than that, I would get the Zippy. It's bigger and will hold more.

Melocoton

Sweet
O.G.
Nov 24, 2005
Rhode Island, USA
The Ludlow is very small. It can hold three to six cards (depending on if you like to put more than one card in a slot) and then cash folded on the snap gusset pocket on the back. I do like mine and use it often especially if I am using a Pochette.

But if you carry more than that, I would get the Zippy. It's bigger and will hold more.
I agree with Krispin. To add to the amount of credit cards for the Ludlow, you can fit like 3-4 cards along with some cash in the gusseted pocket. So, essentially, you could carry 10 cards in the Ludlow. But, what a tight fit! I like the way the zipped coin purse opens up, though, so it might be a better option.