Ludlow for a wallet?? Yay or Nay?

What line for a ludlow?

• Vernis

• Mono

• Damier

• Other, dentelle, mc (pls put in post)

Results are only viewable after voting.
thanks guys!!!! ahhhhhh im itching to get to the store now!!!! oooo im soooo excited!!!!

melike: id be too scared to get one in perle, but they look sooo pretty though!

I voted for Vernis. I have one in Epi and it's small but fits double cards in each slots and I put change and folded money in the coin purse. I can carry it in any purse and it fits in my jacket pocket when I am not carrying a bag. Good luck in your choice!

I have one in Framboise, and it's too small for me to use everyday. I got it to use in small bags when I just want to take the essentials. It sounds like you don't carry a lot of stuff with you, so it might be perfect. I'd get pomme! It's gorgeous and goes with everything!:yes:

i went to the store today and had a look at all the ludlows, I fell in love with the pomme!!! its sooo pretty, but me and my bf have spent a lot this week! So im going to get it next week, yay! Got the speedy today so im ok, i have something to keep me occupied!!1 lol

I say go for a Ludlow in Dentelle. It's so cute!

WOW~~~ yes-----get this one!!!!!!!

I love my mono ludlow because I don't carry a checkbook and I have a pochette for coins and such.... it was an awkward little wallet at first, but now I totally love it..........perfectly sized!