Lucy's NYC Reveal

Doreenjoy--I did look at some croc knots and they took my breath away. I didn't understand the appeal until I saw one irl. I loved the knots, but don't have a knot lifestyle. I saw a cigar aquilone on my second day but by then I made my purchase .

If I give too many hints someone will guess it. Our bv'ers are just too darn smart. It is a bag I was not interested in at all. I saw it and all that changed.

Last edited:
I am having some technical difficulties posting from my Iphone.

The other bag it is not is a gladiol roma. When I was first there they told me they had one (you know I love romas) but luckily it had just been sold. They thought that it was sold out in the US, but I don't know if that is right.

Last edited:

The other bag it is not is a gladiol roma. When I was first there they told me they had one (you know I love romas) but luckily it had just been sold. They thought that it was sold out in the US, but I don't know if that is right.

i must have been at the BV store before you because i saw the woman with the gladiola roma.

i'm guessing a belly veneta.

My family keeps interrupting me, as we are getting ready to leave. Ricky is wondering what I am doing on my Iphone.

TDL--My first hint is that I specifically wanted to look at the bag that BichonLover just purchased. I had that on my mind--I couldn't wait to see it. What I ended up with was not on my mind at all.

:lol::lol: Just like me last week. Went with Pourpre/Fever drawstring tote and Yolk Aquilone in my head and came out with something I didn't even know existed. Ya never know, can't wait! Always fun when you find something unexpected that sends you.

I am always late to a reveal -and page 3 feels pretty late - yet no reveal still - the suspense is huge :amazed:

My way wild guess is a boutis bag

Darn, I meant to look at the Boutis bag last week and forgot. Maybe they didn't have it yet as you would think it would be out on display. :thinking:

The bag should be here tomorrow and I'll post it then! I probably would have waited a little bit longer, but Ethel has nudged me forward with this thread! :laugh

Another clue. The bag is one that we seen here, I just have never been interested. So it is not one that has just hit the store.

A Belly!!!!

And Ethel was having a little bit of fun, so she apologizes for her pushiness. :hugs::smooch::kiss:

You must tell me about the Nuvolato Veneta!!!! Also, did you see the Cigar Cervo Hobo???

I saw a gladiol roma in a non-BV boutique last week if you need to keep Ricky on his toes :graucho: