Luco owners please come in!

blushnkisses

Jun 5, 2012
USA
Hello lvolies,

The Luco tote was my very first LV bag...went in saw it and fell in love. Unfortunately, it no longer makes my heart flutter. It's been sitting in my closet and at this point I don't know what to do with it. I am considering selling it but before I do I was wondering what you owners use it for? I was thinking maybe I could use it to carry my laptop. As you can see I am making any kind of excuse to keep it. But I hate that I am not using it as much anymore.

Help!

Queen Maria

Feb 23, 2012
Baltimore ( Ravens nation )
Hello lvolies,

The Luco tote was my very first LV bag...went in saw it and fell in love. Unfortunately, it no longer makes my heart flutter. It's been sitting in my closet and at this point I don't know what to do with it. I am considering selling it but before I do I was wondering what you owners use it for? I was thinking maybe I could use it to carry my laptop. As you can see I am making any kind of excuse to keep it. But I hate that I am not using it as much anymore.

Help!
Hmmm any pic ? But, if you don't use it ...
sell it and fund it to the bag that sure u will
use & enjoy !!! Good luck dear ;)

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
If you aren't in love and aren't using it, I would sell it and use the funds to get something else but it sounds like you're still on the fence so don't sell until you're sure.

Reactions: jill39

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
I agree with others here. If you’re not enjoying it, let it go. But wait until you are sure.