Lucky Number 50: A Major Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG!I'm a few days late :blush: but Happy Belated Birthday!The gifts are fabulous and the Mushroom color is TDF.:woohoo:

2. Thanks Cat:biggrin: I'm 50 and a sixth now Cat !! I'd only resurrected the thread to give Tegan & Uma a look at pics of Mushroom goatskin.:nuts:

Do you or anyone else think this is ridiculous:
    I have Blueberry Goatskin Bays like Cat & Mushroom Bea as shown in this thread.

I have an overwhelming desire for a Mushroom Goatskin Bays. Why is that? Is it greediness, stupidity, a need to repeat the buzz of getting the other two?

I walk by it in HOF ,lift the flap, gaze at the suede and salivate.

Am I ill?

3. If you're ill, Corries, try the smelling salts. And chewing blotting paper works a treat for over-active salivary glands. To be honest though, I think your desires sound absolutely normal.

4. corries2 that Mushroom Goatskin Bays has had me :sweatdrop: bullets since it showed up on the website.They are trying to seduce me with the Peony Pink Bays with the navy suede lining as well :nuts:,what's a gal to do.

I don't think your desire stems from greed,stupidity or an illness,you just have great taste ;).

5. Happy belated birthday Corries!!! I'm VERY late on this reveal sooo busy at work ;) What a stunning colour and bag!! Oh i sooo want the mushroom bays aswell been hinting at my boyfriend for our anniversary so fingers crossed! x

6. I love you all. You make me feel normal.

But then you are probably all as mad as me !!!

I want the Ink Patent Bays and the Mushroom Rivet one too.

I think I need a priest or an exorcist.

7. Our taste runs in the same direction,I love the look of both of these bays
    :drool::drool::drool:,though god knows I don't need another bag that rarely see's the light of day:blush:.

I think you should buy both,post pics and I'll drop in an drool over yours ;).