Lucky Me! Reveal!

Sep 14, 2008
Wow! Where do I start? This bag is the structured Sofia in the color palissandro , size medium. I am sooooo in love with this bag! I've wanted a Sofia for over a year now & I can tell you it was a good choice. The quality is amazing, this bag is so thick and feels so luxurious 😀. I was actually planning on getting the sookie in this color now and the Sofia in new bisque for Christmas . But, then I was told about this Sofia by the SA. It's not on SF.com. I couldn't be happier with this bag! It is expensive but worth every penny![

ATTACH]2737555[/ATTACH]ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409623466.907244.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1409623479.284913.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1409623516.930265.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1409623526.924605.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409623445.105917.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409623445.105917.jpg
    776.7 KB · Views: 767
Wow! Where do I start? This bag is the structured Sofia in the color palissandro , size medium. I am sooooo in love with this bag! I've wanted a Sofia for over a year now & I can tell you it was a good choice. The quality is amazing, this bag is so thick and feels so luxurious ��. I was actually planning on getting the sookie in this color now and the Sofia in new bisque for Christmas . But, then I was told about this Sofia by the SA. It's not on SF.com. I couldn't be happier with this bag! It is expensive but worth every penny!

Wow this is SO gorgeous! I've always been interested in the Sofia but didn't quite like the slight slouch. allyloupuppy, did you mention this is the structured Sofia? Is it new this season?

Wow this is SO gorgeous! I've always been interested in the Sofia but didn't quite like the slight slouch. allyloupuppy, did you mention this is the structured Sofia? Is it new this season?

Yes it is very structured, which is why I love it! I don't know if this is new this season, its not on their website. The SA just happened to mention it to me. They have other structured sofia bags in tri-colors and I think a few solids too.;)

Congrats! I have seen your exact bag in my local boutique and she is truly beautiful! I really wish this leather color was offered in the mini Sophia size! :smile: Enjoy your new beauty!