Lucky me...on cloud 9

LIBRADIAMONDS

Jan 25, 2009
I am so so excited and I can't wait. I am actually collecting my 30cm etoupe birkin togo in p/hw tomorrow!

After my facial this afternoon, I saw a missed call on my handphone from H boutique (caller ID). My heart was beating fast. I thought the bag which I had just ordered a month ago could not have arrived so soon. Maybe it is the cadena 2009 which I ordered last week has arrived.

When I returned the call, the SA told me that my regular SA had gone out for a break and to call back in half an hours time. Oh gosh it was so antagonising. The half an hour seemed eternity.

In less than half an hour my regular SA called and said "your dream bag has arrived, would you like to take it?" I checked the specs just to make sure it was indeed my 'dream bag' before I said "YES!"

I will definitely post pictures. For the last 5 years I have tried many countries; HongKong, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, New York(2x), Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Paris, London(4x), Frankfurt and Salzburg but return empty handed. Very disappointed! Finally got my first birkin 35cm Chocolate birkin g/w from Tokyo last year. After reading the forum, I realised the only way to get a birkin is to establish a relationship with the SA and I am glad I did that. Bought many things from her and we became good friends. The economic crisis has gone from bad to worst with many people losing their jobs, so maybe that is also a reason why the waitlist is short.

I will definitely post pictures. For the last 5 years I have tried many countries; HongKong, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, New York(2x), Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Paris, London(4x), Frankfurt and Salzburg but return empty handed. Very disappointed! Finally got my first birkin 35cm Chocolate birkin g/w from Tokyo last year. After reading the forum, I realised the only way to get a birkin is to establish a relationship with the SA and I am glad I did that. Bought many things from her and we became good friends. The economic crisis has gone from bad to worst with many people losing their jobs, so maybe that is also a reason why the waitlist is short.

Congrats to ur HG bag and i love it in etoupe too. It's definitely worth waiting for and i'm glad u finally got her:nuts::smile:

Indeed by building relationship with the SA does help to make your dream come true and also u have to purchase lots of stuffs with them in regular basis.

Can't wait to see pics:heart:

Etoupe seems to be everywhere lately. Congrats on getting your dream bag. And, yes, you are right about the economy being bad thus resulting in more available birkins w/o the wait.

Hi Libradiamonds,

Which country of Hermes you have bought this lovely birkin?