Lucky magazine is really starting to annoy me!!!

I just saw an interview with the editor of French Vogue. She said they have to have the magazine ready for the printers almost two months in advance! I didn't realize that...I've been frustrated with Lucky as well!

lucky is definitely not my favorite magazine. i only subscribed to it because luckymagrewards.com is only available to lucky subscribers and some of their cash back percentages are higher than ******

I like Lucky -- it's not high fashion, that's for sure, but it's fun to browse. I'm surprised to see how many here don't like it. I MUCH prefer it to Marie Claire, Cosmo, or Jane... but not to Vogue, W, Elle.

I like Lucky -- it's not high fashion, that's for sure, but it's fun to browse. I'm surprised to see how many here don't like it. I MUCH prefer it to Marie Claire, Cosmo, or Jane... but not to Vogue, W, Elle.

cosmo is one of my pet peeves...it's the same magazine EVERY MONTH. they take the same articles, rearrange, and charge you another $3.

i like lucky ok, i wish it was just clothes instead of beauty, but i never look at the beauty articles in any mag. it takes all the art out of fashion, which i'm not a huge fan of, but it does sort of cut to the 'where can i buy this, how much, and what does it go with?' chase.