Lucky Leather Patchwork bag

pishee

Sleepy New Mom
Jul 27, 2008
(I just posted this in the wrong forum *oops* so I'm posting it again here). I've been on a kick of buying Lucky Brand leather bags lately. I bought one at Macy's and two on eBay so far. I've been looking on eBay for another bag and found that the Lucky Leather Patchwork bags are really abundant on eBay, especially the black one I've pictured below. I just wondered if anyone has this bag, or has seen it "in person," and can tell me why it might be being sold so much on eBay -- in other words, why so many people are trying to get rid of it, and at pretty low buy it now prices. Anyway, if anyone has any idea, let me know, or if you just want to tell me what you think from looking at the photo I attached. Thanks!

Attachments

• 8246-529839-d.jpg
    8246-529839-d.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 360
It's really cute!
I don't have the bag but I have seen it IRL in places like Macy's. It's nice!
The only thing I can think is that Macy's always has their handbags on sale and then you can get further reductions with promotional coupons, etc, so maybe people buy them really cheap hoping to make a few bucks on eBay.
:shrugs:

I don't have this bag, but know that lucky brand bags can be found at ross and marshalls, and a lot of people buy them to resell on ebay to make a little profit. HTH!

I love Lucky Brand bags too! I don't own the same one you have but I do have the multicolored patchwork one that Ugly Betty carried all through the first season. For some reason that bag just makes me smile whenever I see it. :smile: All the colors are so fun.

I know you can find Lucky Brand bags at a lot of discounted stores like Ross, Marshall's, TJ Maxx so more than likely, people buy them at great prices and sell them on ebay, hoping to make a profit.

The bag you bought is pretty! Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks, everyone! Actually, I didn't buy the black one yet, but I am strongly considering it, and may go ahead and do so now that I read what you've written. The ones that I have pictured below, however, are the ones I've bought so far. I get SO many compliments on the blue stash bag. I haven't actually carried the multi-colored one yet, because I like the blue one so much I can't seem to put it down! Anyway, thanks again.

BTW, I didn't know Ross carried Lucky -- are they usually significantly discounted there?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Lucky Blue.jpg
    Lucky Blue.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 263
  • Lucky Multi.JPG
    Lucky Multi.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 190
While I don't have the bag pictured, I do like the looks of it! I recently purchased a Lucky wristlet and found the quality to be excellent. Their leathers are usually soft and strong, and I really like their bags!