Lucky In Leesburg March Finds Thread

bunnymasseuse

BunniesN'DaSun
O.G.
May 8, 2008
Anyone been recently, ie: this week?

I know the weekend looked pretty poor, I'm hoping we will have some new FP delete stock but I am not aware of any pending shipments.

I know the jewelry WAS looking better, but still haven't seen it discounted yet (beyond the coupon).

They have a fuller and more robust selection in jewelry now...
like the pineapple and red jeweled dragon necklaces

Some more poppy bags, some Alex stuff, a few tribeca's in pat. and sig... the Peytons have moved to 50% off...one dusted suede smaller drawstring bag that was a transfer...more of the white tattersall FP cashmere scarves, one of the grey wool ones I have that I love... one poppy hat OFA in white (flat like French person..?) that looks like crap on me :smile:
Some new jackets, one men's HS wallet with clip in center for bills in brown/blue

They have a fuller and more robust selection in jewelry now...
like the pineapple and red jeweled dragon necklaces

Some more poppy bags, some Alex stuff, a few tribeca's in pat. and sig... the Peytons have moved to 50% off...one dusted suede smaller drawstring bag that was a transfer...more of the white tattersall FP cashmere scarves, one of the grey wool ones I have that I love... one poppy hat OFA in white (flat like French person..?) that looks like crap on me :smile:
Some new jackets, one men's HS wallet with clip in center for bills in brown/blue

What color were the Tribecas, and what style- hobo or tote? I returned my Antique Gold tote when I realized I was settling....I really wanted the berry patent (or hope to come across a not-yet-deleted grey patent or white patent at some point in the future)

What color were the Tribecas, and what style- hobo or tote? I returned my Antique Gold tote when I realized I was settling....I really wanted the berry patent (or hope to come across a not-yet-deleted grey patent or white patent at some point in the future)
Don't recall any hobo's... I saw a brown small sig tote? The gold one you mention...maybe another but I don't even remember color combos.

Oh, also had some Brookes as well. Sneak pics I still have to download from my phone of the Poppy stuff.

Sneaky...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0304001013.jpg
    0304001013.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 645
  • 0304001014.jpg
    0304001014.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 646