Lucky In Leesburg March Finds Thread

went up there today around 4 ish, there must have been a tpf'er there, cuz i was looking at a glam tote, and she walked past, looked at the price, and told me they were from the full price store! hehe who was that?
well lets see, besides all the poppy stuff, and mff stuff there wasn't much left.... there was a metallic audrey, it was large, and i cant remember the exact name, but it was like a gold with crackles lol, it was 30% off.... oh a couple of alex's (they looked like pouches) small bags, poppy is still 30% off.... oh they had put out this one huge kristen clutch( it looked like the exotic croc ish leather kwim?) it was like a uh white/ bone color, had a really short chain/plastic-y ring wrist strap... have no idea of the price buttt it was 30% off as well...i think i recall seeing one loley white peyton, there was a magenta colored bag, looked like a legacy pocket zip bag, although i doubt it was "legacy" didn't they do a factory run of the legacy bags? any way i'm attaching a picture just in case no one has any idea what I am rambling about lol... so that was in the clearance section.
I got the last alex signature sateen tote in flame, and the last alex quilted bag in black! it was lucky.... also got a ponytail scarf, the pink sig, with the hearts on the other side, for the black alex, and got a mff checkbook wallet, annnd a little bag for my mom.....
if anyone wants to know anything specific, I will try to remember!

Attachments

• legacy.jpg
    legacy.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 526
All kinds! lets see spotlights, um black, a real colorful one, there was quite a few spotlight!
now glam totes, there was a silver signature, A black patent, a magenta colored one, um no more tartan ones, but they did put out one of ther persimmon(orange colored)/magenta signature one as I was leaving. lets see there was also a lot of the swingpack style (with the long strap) in various assorted colors, and 2 groovy sateen bags

Just got back from Leesburg... Let's see what I remember

In the 30% off section
Poppies and more poppies
1 leather claire in black - however, it was in someone's hand when i left
Alex totes in coated canvas and orange sateen ( i asked no blacks left)
I also asked, no leather juliannes in stock
Kristin wallets

In the clearance
Ali hobo in gold
Parker small shoulder bag in gold and rose (pink/mauve)
Madison shoulder bag (not sure of exact name) in magenta - kind of hobo shaped
Madison top handle bag (small one) in magenta and mahagony
Madison Audrey in magenta
Kristin clutch - multicolor on front, kind of looks like scales
Alex top handle pouches in khaki, coated canvas (blue and black)
Brooke - cranberry/red color, medium
Alex swingpack - black, purple op art (?)
gramercy patent wallets - accordian in orange; checkbook in white, green and magenta; medium zip around in black, red, magenta and small wallet in red, teal/blue, and orange

That's all I remember for now. If there is something you were looking for let me know...

Kristen has hit the outlet but far and few pieces. I saw a tote and zip tote in one the melon pink color and a blk zip top. Apparently they had grey earlier in one of those styles but I did not see it.