"Lucky" find

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My husband and I went to Las Vegas last week for a mini vacation, and while there we went to the Coach Stores at the Forum Mall. I fell in love with the new keychain "Lucky mix" and (after being wrongly accused of taking it out of another womans hand) I bought it! Once I had it, my luck did turn around on the slot machines! I LOVE it, it's a perfect reminder of my Vegas trip. Just had to share :biggrin:

2. ^Great! Sounds like your keyfob and "luck" went hand in hand!

3. Very cool! Didja win a lot? :biggrin: :P

4. I won enough to keep playing and break even. Much better than losing money though. The funny thing is that I had to talk myself into paying $42 for a keyfob (it was $58, but I had the 25% off coupon), and right after I left the Coach store, I put $5 into a quarter machine and won $50. My husband said "well, that just paid for your keychain" lol

5. :biggrin:
    very nice~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6. Nice, congrats!

7. Was it the only one in the store that the woman accused you? Very cute key chain, I picked it up to and I'm not a fob girl but this one is cute! Love the 8 ball ;) hoping it brings me some luck also!

8. Awesome!!!! I bought the dice keychain this weekend to put on my swingpack when I go gamble hope they bring me luck like yours did ;)

9. Nicely done!! I saw that one too, but figured my luck would run out with my fiance if I bought it too, got the double star. ;)