lucky dog.

Mar 19, 2007
So, I took a quick stroll through NM (I was really just in there to pay my bill) and of course had to stop and drool in Chanel. There was actually nothing extraordinary so I was on my way out when I saw an SA changing the display cases. He was holding a gold/leather interwoven chain with a handle, I took a closer look, IT'S A DOG COLLAR/LEASH! I don't know if maybe I have missed a thread before but I had no idea Chanel made pet accessories. Now, I Love my pug, but seriously...would anyone buy this?

I would! I got a black quilted leather pet collar for my first cat many years ago (It was only $200 something when I bought it so it wasn't too bad) and I thought she looked adorable with it :lol: She only wore it on special occasions (like when I'm carrying my classic flap...so we could match :P)

ps. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your puggy~! (redcoral yours too!)

As I'm reading this thread one of my dogs is nudging me. God I hope he can't read, especially with his birthday coming up... Everybody's pets are so beautiful! Oreocat - I would love to see a photo of your cat with the collar if you have one. I bet that looked so great!

Ohh i would. I just looked at a beautiful leash from Bottega that was so fine that I´m sure we would have bought it if they just had a matching collor. Which they unfortunally didn´t have. :sad:. How ever .. my dog has a black Prada leash and collor which is really nice So .. if you wonder if i would buy the same from chanel? Yes .. if i liked the design and the durable and it match my lovely dog i think i could :biggrin:

I've seem one at one of the Chanel boutiques in Vegas... price tag absolutely killed me. It was 1200 USD...appx. No way... If it was 600 then yes, but 1200 is too much. I rather cut up my double flap straps and make that into a leash. LOL....