Lucky day at TJ Maxx!

ozmodiar

O.G.
Feb 28, 2008
I've been looking at everyone's TJ Maxx purchases with a little envy, because the store nearest me was totally cleaned out of Coach stuff before I could get there. But I managed to go to another store today and found the wallet I was looking for, plus a few other things!
:yahoo:

I actually missed seeing everything on my first pass through the wallet section. After I looked for a couple of minutes without finding anything, I wandered around the purse aisles and jewelry cases for a while, then went back to the wallet shelves. The large white wallet was sitting right on top. Duh, that made me feel like an idiot! I started digging in and found all the other stuff. I don't know how I missed it all before!

Then on my way home, I found $2 on the sidewalk in front of my building. I was going to make a gift of the lucky keychain, but maybe I should keep it!

Anyone know how much the brown leather mini skinny is supposed to be at TJ Maxx? The one I found didn't have a price tag and the price check person said $24.99 without looking it up, but they didn't sound too sure if that was right.

Attachments

• coach keychains2.jpg
    coach keychains2.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 447
  • coach wallets -tjmaxx2.jpg
    coach wallets -tjmaxx2.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 468
The 1st TJM I went to had everything you got but the large wallet. I only bought 2 photo keyfobs as gifts. I really wanted one of the key fobs other people have posted so I was really disappointed they only had the lucky charms one. I've been to 4 different stores and the other 3 didn't have any key fobs or wallets. Very disappointing but safer for my wallet.

GAH!!! I need to stop reading these TJ Maxx threads! I'm so jealous! I want some of those legacy wallets and everyone keeps finding cute keychains for cheap! Maybe I can get my friend to take me to TJ Maxx this weekend (I have NO idea where it is!) Great finds congrats!

Hi,
I'm new to the Coach Forum :smile:
Anyhow, I went to TJ Maxx for the first time yesterday and there were tons of coach there!
I "scored" a Khaki chelsea wallet.

It's very cute, but I thought it was kinda pricey being my 1st coach and all... $85?

Uhmmm...

Attachments

• coach wallet.jpg
    coach wallet.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 154