Lucky day at TJ Maxx!

ozmodiar

O.G.
Feb 28, 2008
I've been looking at everyone's TJ Maxx purchases with a little envy, because the store nearest me was totally cleaned out of Coach stuff before I could get there. But I managed to go to another store today and found the wallet I was looking for, plus a few other things!
:yahoo:

I actually missed seeing everything on my first pass through the wallet section. After I looked for a couple of minutes without finding anything, I wandered around the purse aisles and jewelry cases for a while, then went back to the wallet shelves. The large white wallet was sitting right on top. Duh, that made me feel like an idiot! I started digging in and found all the other stuff. I don't know how I missed it all before!

Then on my way home, I found $2 on the sidewalk in front of my building. I was going to make a gift of the lucky keychain, but maybe I should keep it!

Anyone know how much the brown leather mini skinny is supposed to be at TJ Maxx? The one I found didn't have a price tag and the price check person said $24.99 without looking it up, but they didn't sound too sure if that was right.

Attachments

hamstahon

Loooves her babies!
O.G.
Jun 13, 2007
CT
Anyone know how much the brown leather mini skinny is supposed to be at TJ Maxx? The one I found didn't have a price tag and the price check person said $24.99 without looking it up, but they didn't sound too sure if that was right.
it should have been $19.99 :Push:

Bag&ShoeLover

Jan 30, 2008
Brewcity, WI
I have the keychain and the wallet. Nice finds. Since I have put myself on a ban. I can only spend my Coach Credit...nothing more. I am staying away from TJ for a bit.

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
I love your key chains! I wish my TJ's had some. I have been calling everyday and no luck! You got some great things! Congrats!

Twin Mom

O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
The 1st TJM I went to had everything you got but the large wallet. I only bought 2 photo keyfobs as gifts. I really wanted one of the key fobs other people have posted so I was really disappointed they only had the lucky charms one. I've been to 4 different stores and the other 3 didn't have any key fobs or wallets. Very disappointing but safer for my wallet.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
GAH!!! I need to stop reading these TJ Maxx threads! I'm so jealous! I want some of those legacy wallets and everyone keeps finding cute keychains for cheap! Maybe I can get my friend to take me to TJ Maxx this weekend (I have NO idea where it is!) Great finds congrats!

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
Lima>San Francisco>Wonderland
Hi,
I'm new to the Coach Forum :smile:
Anyhow, I went to TJ Maxx for the first time yesterday and there were tons of coach there!
I "scored" a Khaki chelsea wallet.

It's very cute, but I thought it was kinda pricey being my 1st coach and all... $85?

Uhmmm...

Attachments