Lucky Brand Handbags ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw one on line and I'm wondering how they hold up ? Does the dye Bleed? How is the leather? If you have one,do you like it?

2. I have a whiskey leather small Lucky hobo and I love it. Seems to be very durable and no bleeding issues. Some of the styles wihave that noted on the bag-- seems to be certain colored suede and heavy canvas bags.

3. I only have one but it's great. It's the striped technicolour hobo, and is great for casual wear. The leather is lovely and soft. I've had it for nearly a year and it's still in perfect condition. I now find myself wondering why I paid so much for 'top designer' bags over the years. And I would never have heard of it without this forum.

4. I have 2 for about 7 months old. The leather is very soft and the bag is very funtional and very light weight. I saw some new version lately, but the leather might be different. Do not feel that soft. Maybe not all designs use the same leather.

:biggrin:

5. I have about 5 or 6 Lucky brand handbags and they hold up like iron no bleeding at all and the leather is gorgeous. I do not have any in the new lamb leather but have seen it IRL and it really looks like it would be just as gorgeous. Are you looking at one in particular?

6. Wow, Thank you ! It's the leather one.

7. these bags always catch my eye

8. I gave one to my daughter who beat it into the ground, and it still shows barely any wear at all. I agree, why do I spend so much more money when these are more durable than just about any!

9. That's great to know. I usually carry LV , but I wanted something very casual that I don't have to baby.

10. They have a lot of really great desings, nice leather and not very expensive. Here's mine..

Attached Files:

11. TejasMama-You bag is really cute. If I would have seen that one ,I would have asked for that one. Very pretty! The one he ordered for me is called The patch stash bag in brown multi. What is the name of your bag?