Lucky 7 :) reset wedding set

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    For my 7 anniversary with my hubby we took my old set and had them make a new one it turned out amazing !! So very happy with it all !! He is currently deployed so we did all the decisions via Skype lol I love my old set but this new one brings new life into the old and also has a lucky 7 yrs on it and hopefully much more :smile:

Edit !! I forgot to post the before adding it now ! In post below

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful!

3. It's gorgeous!

4. This was the old set that they re worked into the new one above sorry for the blonde moment on not posting it with the others

Attached Files:

5. Very pretty! Congrats on 7 years and a lifetime together!

6. Pretty! I love how thick it is!!!

7. very pretty!!!

8. Beautiful. And so romantic tat you did it by Skype! Good luck to both of you or the remainder of his deployment.

9. Very nice and unique!

10. Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thanks I know I love that part it is kinda weighty but man they did a amazing job :smile:

Thank you