Luckiest Shopping Day Ever!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm still in disbelief about what happened today. So I went shopping on Madison and Fifth with my friend. When I got to Fendi, I immediately fell in love with the B. wallets. They had a couple different kinds on display, short wallet with honey leather with B. buckle, and another longer one with black leather and B. buckle. While I really liked the contrast honey leather and black B. buckle created, I prefered the longer version over the short. I asked the SA whether they had the longer version in honey. She shook her head and said no, she's pretty sure that they do not have it. I said okay and that I'll just keep looking. Then she offered to check for me anyway. And guess what, five minutes later, she came out with this beauty... :love:
    [​IMG]

And of course, I had to bring it home. :yahoo:

2. :heart: it! :yes:

3. Congrats! It's very nice..

4. Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

5. Love it! What a great buy. Matches my B Fendi east west :graucho:

6. Thanks! :biggrin: I'm so in love with it. The SA said that the leather is the same leather used on the Spy. :heart:

7. Gooooooorgeous ... lucky u :biggrin:

8. SO pretty! I just got this in the ALL black version too!!!SAME ONE!!LOL! LOVES IT!

9. I saw the all black version too! Woohoo! We are wallet buddies! :lol:

10. Congrats, this is gorgeous ! :yes:

11. Love it when something like that happens....was totally meant to be! Congrats!

12. Very nice. Congrats!

13. that is a nice looking wallet, congrats!

14. lovely!

15. Congrats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice