Lucked out at Dillards!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was at Dillards last night and was looking for the black & red glam tote for my dd. I had returned one to the fp store awhile back that I got with a PCE because it had zipper issues. Of course they had none, but they had the book tote in pink tartan. So I picked that up for her. She was less than thrilled because she's so not a pink girl. :smile:

ANNNNYway. We were at the mall tonight to hit up the sale at Soma and I said, lets just run into Dillards on the way out. Well I'm sure you can see by now what was there for $97!!!!!

DD was acting a bit dorky and giving me the bug eyes. But she's happy! LOL

[​IMG]

2. Awww...you did luck up too cool!! :smile: Looks great too!! :smile:

3. Wow, I'm jealous! It's soooooo cute!

4. very cute!

5. What a sweet mama you are. Your dd looks very happy!

6. Too cute!!

7. Loving that tartan! I picked up a zip around wallet today. SO out of the norm for me. Congrats - she looks too cute with it!

8. Luv it and a great price!!!!

9. Congrats!! That was a steal!!! I scored tonight also at Dillards. So happy!:yahoo:

10. Congrats that is a score.
    I wish i lived near a dillards.

11. Wow that bag looks great. This is why we always need modeling pics. Great deal too!

12. Congrats! So cute and such a great deal!

13. Toonces - It looks like it was made for her! Too cute!! What a score!

14. Awesome deal!!! Cute bag for a cute daughter!

15. Woo hoo! I'm so excited you found it Toonces! It looks so good on her and what an awesome price!

I was actually heading to Dillards at Galleria yesterday when I got a call from my SA at Sawgrass so I made an immediate u-turn and headed west to pick up an amazing bag he was holding for me. Did they have good stuff at Galleria? I went to Pembroke Lakes and picked up a couple of accessories.