LUCK IT bracelet...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone,

I was looking in the "Keep It", "Charm It" & "Twist It" bracelet club but I wanted to see some photos of the "luck it" bracelet. I am most interested in seeing the black MC one, but any photos will be helpful.

Does anyone here own one of these bracelets?, what are your thoughts on it?

[​IMG]

btw, I'll be doing my very first LV reveal very soon. ;)

2. I did own this on the past but i returned it ..i had it in the white mc..I wasn't pleased with it at all

3. They are cute but not for me.

4. I have the white one and although I do wear it alot, the heavy side with the charms always spins around and I have to twist it back around all the time.

5. I have this in mono and I wear it EVERY day! It is really comfortable to wear, looks cute, and gets heaps of compliments! I like it because it is piece of LV that I can wear at all times, even if I'm not carrying a bag.

Sorry for the bad photos but is the best I could do :smile:

Attached Files:

6. ^ Thanks for the pics,....yeah thats why it appeals to me, I want to be able to have a little LV everywhere I go! ;)

7. I have the Damier Ebene Keep It and love it. It is perfect with the browns for fall. My only issue with the Keep It is the clasp. To fasten it you just snap the two sides together. Mine has opened on me once so I don't wear it for a whole day just when I am going out for a little while and I try to look down and see that it is still there every so often.

8. I think the bracelet is super cute!

Have my eyes set on Inclusion bracelets though...

9. I had one. It broke within two weeks of wearing it (the charms came off). I'd never buy one again and kinda wonder why I ever bought one as it's really not my style at all. Although if you love it then go for it!

10. ^ WOW, the charms CAME OFF!? Thats really disappointing, that shouldn't happen with LV.

11. Thanks, Kenzo. Sorry it happened to yours. But it's such great info and saves us the frustration.

12. It's cute but I can't see myself buying it.

13. Was also contemplating on the Luck It, but hesitated because the charm might fall off or become bothersome while wearing. Oh well, there's always the Keep It...:smile:

14. not crazy about it...

15. I am probably going to get the Save It bracelet instead. But still I love the idea of having a little LV on me all the time. :smile: