Lucite Paddy?

I don't know if that is it. The lucite handles in that Chloe I saw in the Neiman's catalogue were see-through clear. I'll bet that Springtime Paddies with lucite will be coming out soon in December. If they launch them now no one would be interested in the old stuff that they have to get rid of!

I don't know if that is it. The lucite handles in that Chloe I saw in the Neiman's catalogue were see-through clear. I'll bet that Springtime Paddies with lucite will be coming out soon in December. If they launch them now no one would be interested in the old stuff that they have to get rid of!
Yeah, and plenty of old stuff they are trying to get rid off in the boutique. All kinds of paddys, dome shape, east west, boxy shape, front flap, shoulder style,capsule, with chains, without chains....

From what I can gather from their catalog and leather swatches, lucite will be transparent, with normal paddy colors, noir, argent, whiskey, chocolate....and a blue one that I am not too crazy about. The violet paddy will be the capsule style, so no lucite lock there. Oh and a patent bay in violet.

Guess no violet paddy with lucite lock for me:crybaby::crybaby:.

Yes, I think that's the white lock from S/S '07, isn't it?

Yeah, and plenty of old stuff they are trying to get rid off in the boutique. All kinds of paddys, dome shape, east west, boxy shape, front flap, shoulder style,capsule, with chains, without chains....

From what I can gather from their catalog and leather swatches, lucite will be transparent, with normal paddy colors, noir, argent, whiskey, chocolate....and a blue one that I am not too crazy about. The violet paddy will be the capsule style, so no lucite lock there. Oh and a patent bay in violet.

Guess no violet paddy with lucite lock for me:crybaby::crybaby:.

Soo Acshish???? These cast-aways at the boutique (do you mean a Chloe Boutique?) what kind of discounts? (not that I'm buying).....:graucho:

Chloe.com is showing this purse Nat and a whole bunch more. Some are stunning and there's lavender purses too in Bays, also weird fold over hobo's! Last Heloise in exotic and unusal leathers.

Boy do these people know our buz words or what?

I just took a few screenshots from their site of things that caught my eye. I love this padlock! Wish it was on a Paddy

Picture2-1.png

Here's the bag it is on. I can see me owning one of these wallets eventually!

Picture3.png

Plus a couple of purple and silver things that drew me in ;)

Picture5.png

Picture6.png

I just took a few screenshots from their site of things that caught my eye. I love this padlock! Wish it was on a Paddy

Picture2-1.png

Here's the bag it is on. I can see me owning one of these wallets eventually!

Picture3.png

Plus a couple of purple and silver things that drew me in ;)

Picture5.png

Picture6.png
I wonder if we can order the lucite padlock separately? Love, love all of the purple bags. I want them all:yahoo:. Better start to save up!