Lucille PM Mono Mini - what fits?

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
Hey ladies, how much can fit in this bag? I have one on hold for me, one of the last, and it looks so cute in the pics from the forum. i haven't seen it IRL yet, but i want a mini before it hits ebay astronomically.

but i can't tell how big the interior is. please inform! thanks.

I'm still waiting for mine (slowpoke fedex) so I can't answer!! I think Mello_Yello_Jen & JoJo_LV-Lover have one though!

Which color do you have on hold though?? I can't wait to get my paws on mine!!! :P

It fits A LOT! I just ran upstairs to take a picture for you but I couldnt find enough things to fill the bag :shame:

Anyways, it can definitely fit the essentials. I am going to say it's safe to assume that you can fit a checkbook wallet, cell phone, and digi cam and still have room for some misc.stuff.

What color combo are you thinking of?

mello_yello_jen said:
It fits A LOT! I just ran upstairs to take a picture for you but I couldnt find enough things to fill the bag :shame:

Anyways, it can definitely fit the essentials. I am going to say it's safe to assume that you can fit a checkbook wallet, cell phone, and digi cam and still have room for some misc.stuff.

What color combo are you thinking of?

awwww thanks jen... you're funny... i appreciate you burned calories for me! i have on hold the cherry, last one in my area. and i hate getting things shipped (my thing with instant satisfaction). i have a navy blue Josephine GM (? - the bigger one), and red is the only other color i liked. i just need something for essentials, you know errands, but be hands-free sometimes.

do you think you can wear the CHERRY with black? when I was looking at the Josephine awhile back in the cherry, the SA held it up to a black LV ensemble on a mannequin. but IRL, what colors of clothing do you wear it with?

I think a black outfit would be fine with a pop of red.. if you take a look at the visual aids thread, JoJo is modeling her Cherry Lucille with a black dress, if I remember correctly.

kookielf124 said:
I'm still waiting for mine (slowpoke fedex) so I can't answer!! I think Mello_Yello_Jen & JoJo_LV-Lover have one though!

Which color do you have on hold though?? I can't wait to get my paws on mine!!! :P

Hi kookie! When are you expecting to get it? I hate slow shipments :sad: You're going to LOVEEEE it though and it'll be worth the wait when you see it :love:

--------------------------

babyhart - cherry!! that's a GORGEOUS color and it'll look great with black!

mello_yello_jen said:
Hi kookie! When are you expecting to get it? I hate slow shipments :sad: You're going to LOVEEEE it though and it'll be worth the wait when you see it :love:

--------------------------

babyhart - cherry!! that's a GORGEOUS color and it'll look great with black!

Should be tomorrow!! I'm stalking the Fedex package everrrryyy daaaayyy.. it's taking foreeeveerrrrrrrr.:sweatdrop: I think I AGED waiting for the shipment!!! :Push: :shame:

It can fit a lot and is a perfect size to carry to work or shop. But it is hard to keep clean and the fabric kind of wringkles. Mine has been sitting in the closet for a while mainly because I am afraid of getting it dirty.

really, the color smears????? but isn't the color on leather permanent? i just picked up the cherry color, i love the size and how it sits on my shoulder. already started using it! luckily it isn't raining yet here in NY.

0904francoise4.JPG

From ebay
eBay: Auth Louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Cherry Francoise VGC (item 330024981890 end time Sep-10-06 22:55:56 PDT)

Someone washed the bag.:shame:

babyhart said:
really, the color smears????? but isn't the color on leather permanent? i just picked up the cherry color, i love the size and how it sits on my shoulder. already started using it! luckily it isn't raining yet here in NY.

Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. My blue one never got water on it and didn't smear. It is a beautiful and pratical bag. Congrats and enjoy!

It's a beautiful bag in BEIGE!!!! Before i've always and only liked the red ones, but after seeing the beige Lucille on this woman downtown....ah mon dieu! C'etait MAGNIFIQUEEEEE!!!!

ladyhz said:
Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. My blue one never got water on it and didn't smear. It is a beautiful and pratical bag. Congrats and enjoy!

oh, no... you didn't scare me. you definitely informed me. wow, look at that smear!! i have no words!