lucco or cabas mezzo

meandmymummy

Dec 29, 2006
I bought a cabas piano, but it is a little smaller than I thought it would be. Any ideas or information on the luco or mezzo I want to get it right this time!!! thanks.:yes:

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
I just got the mezzo! I love it. They have the measurements on LV website. But it holds a ton of stuff. I am really small too, 5' 2", and about 105lbs. Here's a pic of it on me so you can tell:

Hope this helps!

meandmymummy

Dec 29, 2006
I just got the mezzo! I love it. They have the measurements on LV website. But it holds a ton of stuff. I am really small too, 5' 2", and about 105lbs. Here's a pic of it on me so you can tell:

I am not sure if i think that the mezzo is too large?

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
My vote goes for the Mezzo. It truely is a fabulous bag. I am 5'3" and I don't think it looks too large at all. It's all up to what you feel comfortable carrying. I tend to lean more towards large bags because I lug a ton of things with me to work.

meandmymummy

Dec 29, 2006
I am 5ft myself! There are no LV shops near me, so I have to buy online from their website. The piano is definately too small for me and I have just sold it on ebay! So I gues the next bag up is the Mezzo. Is it heavy though?

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
Nope, not heavy at all. That's one of the things I love about it. And the handles are comfortable. It's just a bigger version of your Piano. If you liked everything about the Piano except for the size then you will love the Mezzo.

meandmymummy

Dec 29, 2006
I just has a look at the bablylone, does anyone have this style? It is larger than the piano but smaller than the mezzo.:yes:

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
I like the babylone. Everytime I see it IRL that person is using it as a Diaper Bag - pair that with the name of the bag and it's a huge turn off. lol I know I sound mental.

ETA: Plus it looks really narrow. I am not sure how much you would be able to put in it.

Moo

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
The Mezzo is fabulous. I use mine for work and it carries a lot without getting too heavy. The Babylone has a nice interior, but I am not keen on the shape (personally).

LuvMyLVs

Feb 15, 2006
Mezzo!!!!! That's next on my wish list....right now will have to live thru all your new bags as am on a ban until I pay off the LH and Noe!

Let us know what u decide! Good luck!!