lucco or cabas mezzo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a cabas piano, but it is a little smaller than I thought it would be. Any ideas or information on the luco or mezzo I want to get it right this time!!! thanks.:yes:

2. I just got the mezzo! I love it. They have the measurements on LV website. But it holds a ton of stuff. I am really small too, 5' 2", and about 105lbs. Here's a pic of it on me so you can tell:

[​IMG]

Hope this helps!

3. I love the cabas mezzo.

4. mezzo!

6. My vote goes for the Mezzo. It truely is a fabulous bag. I am 5'3" and I don't think it looks too large at all. It's all up to what you feel comfortable carrying. I tend to lean more towards large bags because I lug a ton of things with me to work.

7. I am 5ft myself! There are no LV shops near me, so I have to buy online from their website. The piano is definately too small for me and I have just sold it on ebay! So I gues the next bag up is the Mezzo. Is it heavy though?

8. Nope, not heavy at all. That's one of the things I love about it. And the handles are comfortable. It's just a bigger version of your Piano. If you liked everything about the Piano except for the size then you will love the Mezzo.

9. I might just buy one! Would you say that there is a great difference between the piano and the mezzo?:yes:

10. I haven't put the two next to each other. You could probably fit the piano inside the mezzo.

11. Elux has the sizes listed as

Mezzo: 19L x 13H x 6D
    Piano: 12L x 9.8H x 5D

HTH!

12. I just has a look at the bablylone, does anyone have this style? It is larger than the piano but smaller than the mezzo.:yes:

13. I like the babylone. Everytime I see it IRL that person is using it as a Diaper Bag - pair that with the name of the bag and it's a huge turn off. lol I know I sound mental.

ETA: Plus it looks really narrow. I am not sure how much you would be able to put in it.

14. The Mezzo is fabulous. I use mine for work and it carries a lot without getting too heavy. The Babylone has a nice interior, but I am not keen on the shape (personally).

15. Mezzo!!!!! That's next on my wish list....right now will have to live thru all your new bags as am on a ban until I pay off the LH and Noe!

Let us know what u decide! Good luck!!