Lubriderm and Appleguard

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi there,

I'm waiting for AG to arrive. Do you think I should spray AG first or apply Lubriderm first?

Thank you.... :angel:

luvpurse

2. hmmmm, great question! wonder if the lubriderm will cause the AG to "melt off"?

3. Well, people who have used both a lotion/conditioner and the Spray seem to be using the conditioner first. Then, once it's completely dry, they use the spray.

4. what i did was condition first, allow to dry overnight and then apply the spray

5. I must have missed this - why are we now using lubriderm on our bags? As a conditioner? I use apple leather care conditioner - does lubriderm work better? Fill me in!

6. welp, a couple of the b-bag store SA's mentioned that they use it on their bags :rolleyes: ...it's funny though, that some don't seem to want the secret to get out & still insist you shouldn't use anything at all :P...but if you think about it, the b-bag leather is real skin & if we never moisturized our own skin, it would be totally dried out :yes:

p.s. i'm still too nervous to put anything on mine, but i'm definitely tempted!!!

7. you can check out roo's original experiment in a separate thread. and i also posted some pictures of before/after with lub. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice