Luba J

Leah411

....ever ours
Feb 10, 2006
I've been eyeing these bags for a little while now. It was the name "Challah" that originally caught my attention (what can I say? It's challah every Friday!) and I thought the bag with the same name was cute. Has anyone seen these IRL?

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
I like the Full moon bag too. I wonder if it comes in regular leather, rather than suede? I'll look around...

Dec 2, 2005
These are very cool.

I think they did a spread on this brand in WWD or Lucky a while ago. It's the venture of 2 former models from Eastern Europe or something... I like them quite a bit!

minicoop

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
Wow, I'd love to see those IRL. I'd esp like the full moon bag, I agree with the other sentiments here, think it would be great in regular leather.

slickskin

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Just thought I'd share my recent score: Luba J "Porcupine." Retailed for over $800, and I'm so glad my patience paid off. I was able to get this bag for $250! :yahoo: The leather is very soft, with rich hardware details and a suede interior. :love:

(Pic is from shopbop; I think I bought the last one.)

Attachments

safin1

Mar 22, 2006
I like the Balloon bag. I read somewhere that the brand is very popular amoung stylists. I also read that the bags were designed by models.