[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Full moon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Challah
    Very cute
    www.activeendeavors.com

2. ^^ Yeah, dailycandy hailed it as the new "IT" bag.

3. that where i seen it all so , i really like the ballon bag

4. I've been eyeing these bags for a little while now. It was the name "Challah" that originally caught my attention (what can I say? It's challah every Friday!) and I thought the bag with the same name was cute. Has anyone seen these IRL?

5. Aww.. I like the full moon bag. Plus when you carry it, you can say you're mooning someone ! :lol:

6. I like the Full moon bag too. I wonder if it comes in regular leather, rather than suede? I'll look around...

7. I like the balloon bag too

8. my mom and i have the challah in blue and mu best friend has the balloon in blue. we live in them!

9. These are very cool.

I think they did a spread on this brand in WWD or Lucky a while ago. It's the venture of 2 former models from Eastern Europe or something... I like them quite a bit!

10. Wow, I'd love to see those IRL. I'd esp like the full moon bag, I agree with the other sentiments here, think it would be great in regular leather.

11. Just thought I'd share my recent score: Luba J "Porcupine." Retailed for over $800, and I'm so glad my patience paid off. I was able to get this bag for $250! :yahoo: The leather is very soft, with rich hardware details and a suede interior. :love:

(Pic is from Shopbop; I think I bought the last one.)

LubaJ Porcupine_apricot.jpg
  12. I like the Balloon bag. I read somewhere that the brand is very popular amoung stylists. I also read that the bags were designed by models.

13. Man.....there are some serious feet on these bags!!!!!! Love it, though.....

14. They look great! I like the moon shape one best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice