Ltd edition Polly. . .Do I have a chance?

1. hello LV fanatics:yes:

this is the only time I have been really interested in a Ltd edition bag and I was wondering how long does LV usually sell bags like these? Do I have to get on a wait list or something? Is it readily available in the store?

thanks so much for any information

I love the cuir embossed polly, do you like it or not.

2. anyone?

3. The Polly is really nice but also REALLY big, have you seen it in real life? I saw the monogram leopard one at South Coast and it was LARGE. But anyways if you want the bag, go to your local LV and have them put you on a list and have them search for it and also call 866 Vuitton and have them look as well. Good luck!

4. thanks Mr Posh Spice:yes: I saw someone post pics with them carrying it and I love it. :heart::heart::heart:. I will call our LV tomorrow.

5. I am sure you can still find it, as Mr Posh suggests call 866 or visit your nearest store :smile:

6. i love that bag! it's one of my graduation/birthday/christmas bags, but i don't know if it'll still be available in december :shrugs:. you can call the 866 and ask if they still have any left.

7. Looooove the Polly!

8. I just saw the Polly in Fairfax, VA today -- good luck!!

9. I've been told that the Polly is VERY big. My mom was thinking about getting it for awhile in Taupe and I was told that there are only 19 left (at least in that color in the US).

I think it looks nice but the size is another matter. But if you like it :yes: and don't mind the size then get it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice