LT question

1. anyone who has bought through LT, how do your items arrive? i'm interested in a few items, but it says that the dustbags are NOT included...:confused1:

2. I got mine wrapped in bubble wrap and then in a fed ex bag, then boxed.
    No dust bags, sorry :smile:
    They are in great condition, just as advertised and seemed to make the trip without any damage. Oh, no smell to my bags either.:P
    HTH!

3. if let-trade said that dustbags are not included, then they won't be included. i bought a bag from them and it came with the dustbag, just like they said on eBay.

oh by the way, my bag came in its dustbag in a bubble envelope.

4. :confused1: so some items come with them, and some don't?

5. Mine said no dust bag included, but it did come with one. It was packaged very well w/ bubble wrap, etc. No smells at all!

6. On their website, most (or all?) of the listings say a dustbag isn't included. But if you ask them specifically or look at the detailed auctions on eBay, there is a chance a dustbag is included. I think they are more specific/detailed in their eBay auctions. Hope that helps!

7. They always pack EXTREMELY well, even if there is no dust bag.

8. Mine came with no dust bag in a padded bubble envelope with no other packaging...but it was in perfect shape with absolutely no odors! (I asked about that before I purchased the bag.)

9. They do consignment so they probably didn't get the dustbags with their items they sell. It's a crapshoot with them.

10. All my purchases from LT came with a dust bag even though it said it wouldn't. I bought 4 bags from them and I think the Graffiti Speedy was the only bag that was supposed to come with a dust bag, but all of them did.

11. I think you can just email them to ask. ;)

12. I emailed them to ask what size of dust bag I should buy for the bag that I just purchased from them, and they emailed me back saying that they'd include a dustbag!

13. And which bag did you just purchased, Karman? :graucho: :P

14. Mine came with a dustbag although it said in their descriptions that none was included. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask them for 1, just that they may not have the right one for the bag that u want...

15. The Papillon 26. I can pick it up tomorrow from the post office, I think. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice