LT question

I got mine wrapped in bubble wrap and then in a fed ex bag, then boxed.
No dust bags, sorry :smile:
They are in great condition, just as advertised and seemed to make the trip without any damage. Oh, no smell to my bags either.:P
HTH!

if let-trade said that dustbags are not included, then they won't be included. i bought a bag from them and it came with the dustbag, just like they said on ebay.

oh by the way, my bag came in its dustbag in a bubble envelope.

On their website, most (or all?) of the listings say a dustbag isn't included. But if you ask them specifically or look at the detailed auctions on ebay, there is a chance a dustbag is included. I think they are more specific/detailed in their ebay auctions. Hope that helps!

Mine came with no dust bag in a padded bubble envelope with no other packaging...but it was in perfect shape with absolutely no odors! (I asked about that before I purchased the bag.)

All my purchases from LT came with a dust bag even though it said it wouldn't. I bought 4 bags from them and I think the Graffiti Speedy was the only bag that was supposed to come with a dust bag, but all of them did.

I emailed them to ask what size of dust bag I should buy for the bag that I just purchased from them, and they emailed me back saying that they'd include a dustbag!

Mine came with a dustbag although it said in their descriptions that none was included. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask them for 1, just that they may not have the right one for the bag that u want...