LP Planetes Tote vs. LP Neo Tote

I have the Neo tote (large) and planetes tote (medium). The difference: zipper, leather texture, texture/feel of the nylon. The planete's nylon seems slightly thicker.
Please see pic: the one in front is planetes. Hope that helps :smile:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410327191.113688.jpg

Reactions: Bizaar
I have the Neo tote (large) and planetes tote (medium). The difference: zipper, leather texture, texture/feel of the nylon. The planete's nylon seems slightly thicker.
View attachment 2746221

Hi klatte, i hope you can post some photos wearing the two bags, i also have the planetes in medium, and would love to get the neo tote soon. But im afraid it might too big for me.Im only 5'0". Thanks you so much 😊

I tried on the Neo tote large and le pliage large in Nordstrom over the weekend. I'm also 5'0", but I"m wider (~120 lbs). Both look okay on me. I think both hit me around mid to bottom buttock. I'm planning on buying a large for going out with my 1 year old. Currently I own a small le pliage (9"x9") which gets full rather quickly when I start putting her diapers/bib/snacks/toys in it.

View attachment 2746221

So do you prefer one over the other? If so, which one and why?
I have a planetes here with tags on. Wondering if i should return it and get a neo? Not able to see them in person :sad:
Thx!

So do you prefer one over the other? If so, which one and why?
I have a planetes here with tags on. Wondering if i should return it and get a neo? Not able to see them in person :sad:
Thx!

Yup, same as above's comment, I would keep the planetes as it's discontinued. Also, my planetes is made in France, maybe yours too :smile:

@mgm23 ok will do when I get a chance. I am also 5' heheh.

Hi klatte, i hope you can post some photos wearing the two bags, i also have the planetes in medium, and would love to get the neo tote soon. But im afraid it might too big for me.Im only 5'0". Thanks you so much 😊

Hi mgm23, ok will do when I get a chance. I am also 5'0" ;)

I agree with keeping the Planetes, because it would be hard to get one in the future. And I think it's a bit thicker than the Neo. I've decided I like the Neo zipper better but that's my personal preference. It slides a bit easier.

the planetes isn't as shiny and the material is thicker. the planetes looks a little more formal due to this and because the zipper is metal as opposed to plastic. i would stick to planetes if you can find it in the color and style that you like.