LP LP Linea Pelle at Target!

I'm glad somebody else said it because I was totally NOT going to type all of that out haha.

I'm long-winded and talk fast, and I type how I talk so I have no problem making a super long, rambling post. :biggrin:

Cocolo, I couldn't decide! But I did pick up a Turquoise wallet to tide me over for now...

I finally saw the LPLP bags at Target today, gosh but they are ugly! Can't believe LP made something so cheap looking. :shocked: I have nothing against pleather/vinyl bags but these are so bad...

It does not turn me off to regular LP bags however, they are still just as chewy soft wonderful as ever. :love:

Linda

:tup: ITA! But it wouldn't turn me off of LP either, I don't think I can resist their scrumptious leather at all. :drool: I have a Turquoise zip wallet shipped today from LB and I can't wait to receive it. I'm already imagining and drooling over how yummy the leather might be like. :drool: Next Wednesday can't come any sooner.

In case anyone didn't get a chance to see this collection, I took a few spy pics for you. This Target is at Roseville, CA by the way.

2q1gr5i.jpg

21do93p.jpg

2hokyoi.jpg

2lvij40.jpg

2ypdt92.jpg

28c1s1f.jpg

Closeup of the "pleather." The blue smudge is actually a reflection off of the tag.
no9f9z.jpg

2rq27gh.jpg

Thanks 007!!! This is def not Target's best collaboration.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I saw 4 of these bags today at my Target. 1 was 50% off and the others were full price. When did this campaign end? No offense, but I did not think they looked that good.

Wow, I am TOTALLY the odd girl out here. I saw the display and thought to myself, those look like Linea Pelle! Lo and behold they were. I bought the pink drawstring bag with studs, I think it's quite cute and a great deal for a bag I actually consider fashionable.

Wow. I am, too. I originally saw this bag:

http://www.target.com/p/LPLP-Linea-Pelle-Crossbody-Wristlet-Orange/-/A-13681929

during a visit to TX. I wanted purple (and may order it online) but got the orange instead. I thought they were really cute, but then again, I really know nothing about this line. :shrugs:

Any of those lines they make for Target and such I dont like them especially after seeing their line with nice leathers and material. I don't like the cheapi version they make just so they can have a Target line or just so Target can have their line. I would much rather stalk other websites for seasonal sales and deals.

I am not familiar with LP bags at all but I picked up the crossbody wristlet in dark pink on clearance just last weekend.
not the best quality material but cute for a few bucks and could use it to run quick errands :smile: