LP LP Linea Pelle at Target!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My local Target has an endcap with some LPLP bags on it. I need to go tonight and snap a photo. They're not the best looking, IMO, but they're reasonably priced.

2. Wow. I am shocked.

3. LPLP?

Linda

4. Target :0

5. ^ I saw some yesterday, too! They only had little bracelets and cosmetic type bags. I wasn't impressed with the quality, but I seriously freaked out when I saw them. I'm going to have to go back and see if maybe they've put up a bigger display or something!

OP, take photos when you go?

6. I wonder if this is anything like the line they did from HSN, I didn't think the quality looked nearly as good.

Linda

7. i just saw these Thursday nite at the Chicago downtown Target; not thrilled; the cuffs are ok.. but i think i run into the problem of having the actual designs and then seeing them in material other than leather just makes it odd for me.

8. hehe... I love all things Target. I'm going to check these out next time I'm there :biggrin:

9. :ninja: We need spy pics! :ninja:

10. My Target has the Mulberry line and they were awful!! I need to go check it out tomorrow and see if they carry LP, too.
    I agree with cathead though, we need spy pics!!

11. The bags are awful! Cheap vinyl. I was absolutely shocked to see that LP would put her name on those bags.

12. my target doesnt have them!

13. thank you for being honest - that's how i felt when i saw them - i was embarassed for LP to be honest - they are horribly cheaply made... i would have to say they are as bad as the mulberry line was - my opinion is mulberry and LP are the worst they have done...

14. I totally agree! I was so excited to see them but when I felt how cheap they actually are I was so disappointed! And the designs weren't great either IMO

15. Meh, felt like rubber almost! I was there yesterday... the blue color was fantastic but that's about it