LP Hayley Shoulder Bag.. What do you think?

SonOz

Nov 3, 2007
I was really interested in the Hayley Small bag but after inquiring about it, I am not sure about the drawstrings or not. I like the coloring though a lot. What do you think of the Linea Pelle Hayley Shoulder Bag?

I loved the Gillian and in the description it says the bottom of the bag resembles the ruching of the Gillian.

I really like this bag in every way with the one big exception of the way the handles are attached. That piece looks like a little "paddle" sewn on to the leather body of the bag. That's not my favorite thing. It's that way for both the small and larger shoulder bags. I wish there was some different way that the handles were attached....

On the other hand, I absolutely love the Hayley clutch and have been eyeing that one in the silver!

I really like this bag in every way with the one big exception of the way the handles are attached. That piece looks like a little "paddle" sewn on to the leather body of the bag. That's not my favorite thing. It's that way for both the small and larger shoulder bags. I wish there was some different way that the handles were attached....

On the other hand, I absolutely love the Hayley clutch and have been eyeing that one in the silver!

The 'paddles' are a reason I love the design ! That is a very strong, secure way to attach straps so you can pile in and overstuff the bag without stress and maintain balance. It's a thoughtfully constructed bag, and pretty, too.:yes:

Yeah, it may be a good idea to 'strengthen' a bag, but IMO, I just don't like how it looks.
I love the Danielle, Dylan, Nikki styles with the hardware ring attachments.
But again, it's just a matter of personal preference!
I know SonOz was asking what we thought of it, and that's just my opinion. I don't mind the rusching on the sides, in fact I really like that! I like the entire bag except for the handle attachment.
If you love it, SonOz, you should try it out! Let us know how you like it!
It's not on a final sale, so you could always return it if you didn't like it.
:yes:

Hmm..I never even payed attention to those until now. Its funny how someone points something out that you never even considered then you start having to decide if you like that particular element.

Ok I just purchased it! Hopefully I will love it. It looks like a fun big bag. Ill try to post pics whenever I get it.

I saw your post in LP Steals & Deals that you bought the large gold one from Kataphileo.com.
Congrats; let us know how you like it!
Please post pix when you get it, esp modelling pix!

I love kataphileo; they have the best CS!!!!
:yes::heart: