Jimmy Choo LP Emerald

drpn21

O.G.
Aug 13, 2007
Went to JC in Bond Street during the last few days of the sale and saw this LP mahala. The SA said they only ever received one piece in his colour which is called emerald. The patent part is a very dark green and the suede panels are a much brighter green. I bought it and wasn't sure at first as I have never really been into the LP bags but now its growing on me and adds a nice splash of colour to an outfit.
What do you think? The 2 pics taken without the flash represent the actual colour much better.

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj148/pnaray/

Went to JC in Bond Street during the last few days of the sale and saw this LP mahala. The SA said they only ever received one piece in his colour which is called emerald. The patent part is a very dark green and the suede panels are a much brighter green. I bought it and wasn't sure at first as I have never really been into the LP bags but now its growing on me and adds a nice splash of colour to an outfit.
What do you think? The 2 pics taken without the flash represent the actual colour much better.

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj148/pnaray/

Honestly, I LOVE the bag! I like the contrast of the dark/light green. I find the mahala base to be too big, but if you like the mahala then AMAZING AMAZING color/style.

Well I looked at it and modelled it for ages for last night - and then came to the decision that it just wasn't me. The hardware with the other liquid patents was antique gold but this one had bright gold hardware (bit too flashy for me) and though it was great having a one of a kind mahala, there's no point if it won't get carried.
So I took it back and they let me do an exchange .......so I got the blue Mandah like lionlaw's ! I love it:smile:) Will post some pics tomorrow

ps if anyone wants the green mahala it is in the Bond St JC store.

Wow, that's a loud bag! I love loud though, it's a good thing I'm not anywhere near the Bond St Store. I always find the best things when I visit that store, I think they have a secret stash of old season bags that they bring out from time to time. Congrats on the new Blue Mandah!