LP Cuir Mini question

Amazona

O.G.
Mar 31, 2013
Hi yall, I've been pondering between the Furla Metropolis Mini and LPC Mini for a while now. The crunchline might well be the strap drop - I'm 6'1" with a wide frame and the Furla has a drop that's just a wee tad too short or on the limits, to say the least.
So, if anyone with a Mini Cuir could measure their drop, I'd appreciate it soo much! :smile:

Hi yall, I've been pondering between the Furla Metropolis Mini and LPC Mini for a while now. The crunchline might well be the strap drop - I'm 6'1" with a wide frame and the Furla has a drop that's just a wee tad too short or on the limits, to say the least.
So, if anyone with a Mini Cuir could measure their drop, I'd appreciate it soo much! :smile:

I just checked two of mine and one is 29.5 (newer) and the other 27" (older) . Neither is from the current season so I can't say what the strap drop is on the newer colors.

I LOVE my LPC Mini!!! It is surprisingly roomy. Which color are you going to get?