Lower end designer bag sub-forum

Yessss Burberry...I love my little Burberry blue check handbag...wasn't that cheap either (just over $500 for a tiny thing).
I personally think it would just be great to consolidate it all into one forum....Coach, Burberry, Kate Spade, Dooney, Haan, etc etc
Maybe a litle sticky at the top for authentication/names of authentic ebay sellers (I have a great litle list of good Coach sellers compiled).

Keep posting your opinion of this gals...keep it at the top so that the powers to be at PF see this :smile:

Oh yea Digby....I total forgot about Juicy...there's another brand to add to the "low-end" forum.

It seems to me that Coach is beating out the other brands....but I'd love to see them all together (since I don't think a Burberry board would attract as many as a Coach board...but if they were all in there together then the board would stay busy!)

I would love to see a forum like this. I'm a grad student and mom and so for me Coach is the equivalent of "high-end"! I love bags that are in the CDN$100-150 range, like Tignanello, Guess, Kenneth Cole, The Sak, etc.

Since we're talking lower end bags, I am surprised that there aren't more people who own DKNY bags. I have owned them and the quality is pretty darn good for the price. I carried a DKNY calf tote everyday for a whole year, and it still looks as good as the day I got it.

We are working on it!!! Coach should be in there for sure. Vlad is very busy for the next few days, until his big move back to the states- but then we are going to work on some redesign. I will make SURE to have him do some other designers!! Promise!!!!!

Megs said:
We are working on it!!! Coach should be in there for sure. Vlad is very busy for the next few days, until his big move back to the states- but then we are going to work on some redesign. I will make SURE to have him do some other designers!! Promise!!!!!

Holy moly, I'm really excited about a COACH subforum! I'm going to be in there 24/7 :heart:3 THANK YOU MEGS AND VLAD!