Low inventory?

Another hopefully encouraging update for everyone! :smile: I prepaid in full for the Magic WG Diamond Single Motif Earrings on 5/22 and got a text today from my SA saying it had just arrived in the boutique. The wait was so short and I couldn't believe my ears. I really think VCA inventory is starting to move, but it's def going to clients who have prepaid. I wonder if it's connected to the fact that France got out of lockdown like maybe 2 weeks ago?

Also, I don't know if anyone knows the answer to this question, but I'll throw it out there. Do certain boutique locations get priority I wonder? Like if 10 people wanted a bracelet and all 10 had prepaid, but only 5 bracelets were coming in, how would VCA allocate the bracelets?

Reactions: BigAkoya
Another hopefully encouraging update for everyone! :smile: I prepaid in full for the Magic WG Diamond Single Motif Earrings on 5/22 and got a text today from my SA saying it had just arrived in the boutique. The wait was so short and I couldn't believe my ears. I really think VCA inventory is starting to move, but it's def going to clients who have prepaid. I wonder if it's connected to the fact that France got out of lockdown like maybe 2 weeks ago?
You are on a roll! Congratulations!
I totally agree with you that pre-paid in full clients get first priorit over clients who just put down a deposit. A partial deposit is not a true commit, and the SAs/boutiques know that.

Can't wait to see your pieces! So happy for you!

Reactions: chromemilou
My SA mentioned this week that this pair was available, so perhaps this model has availability. Hoping the same for others!

Reactions: chromemilou
Yikes.... Checked with my SA on 3 pieces that I have placed deposits on 1 May.

1. Sweet MOP earrings - estimate of 2 months more
2. Signature WG perlee bracelet - longer than the MOP earrings
3. Diamond Estelle wedding band - 6-8 months more

Update! My SA has just sent me a message to say that my bracelet has arrived! Was a shock to her and definitely a pleasant surprise for me to get it tomorrowwwwww yayyyyy

Hi Everyone! Another update. I pre-ordered with full payment the vintage alhambra 5 motif bracelet in chalcedony on 5/31 and received a call from my SA that it arrived today. Inventory is def moving. I really don't think we'll have to wait 6 months or whatever for our items to arrive! :smile:

Reactions: hhw
Hi there! Is anyone waiting for the WG (or any gold really) vintage alhambra diamond earrings? I ordered them before the price increase and have not heard any news on an ETA and was wondering if any of you had heard anything. Thanks so much in advance! :smile:

Reactions: TankerToad