Low and behold, my collection is NOT complete.....I need a new bag! Help me choose...

Which should I choose?

• Mastic 07 City

• Caramel 05 City

• Caramel 02 Flat Brass Hobo

• Caramel 02 Flat Brass First

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yay, another bag!!:tup:

If no zipper is not an issue for you, I'd definitely go for Caramel Hobo. Flat Brass Hobo has always been one of my fav' styles:heart: My only issue is that it doesn't close. I'm too paranoid to walk around with a bag that's wide open!:nogood:

But if that's not an issue, you should DEFINITELY wait for it. It's stunning, and as you know, new bags just don't compare with oldies......it's feather light, and the shade of caramel is just perfect! It's so vintagey and cool. It'd look so good with a white tank and a pair of jeans/shorts.

Mastic is beautiful, but I'm not completely sold on that color.

Based on your collection, I voted for the smaller Caramel 02 Flat Brass First. :yes:

I agree with hmwe46 :yes: ! If you're not in rush it definitely it's worth to wait for a '02 flat brass first or hobo - this would be a great addition to your already AMAZING, ADORABLE collection ;):tup:!
Good decision cracker - please keep us updated :heart:

The Hobo immediately stands out as the right bag, in my mind. The flat brass Hobo is exactly the style and color I'd want for beach trips - and you can sling it about casually and it will look grand.

My second choice would be the flat brass First - because you don't need tons of stuff, because the strap is longer on the flat brass (just learned that today!) and because the First is So Fun - which is what you really want on these excursions.

Yay, another bag!!:tup:

If no zipper is not an issue for you, I'd definitely go for Caramel Hobo. Flat Brass Hobo has always been one of my fav' styles:heart: My only issue is that it doesn't close. I'm too paranoid to walk around with a bag that's wide open!:nogood:

But if that's not an issue, you should DEFINITELY wait for it. It's stunning, and as you know, new bags just don't compare with oldies......it's feather light, and the shade of caramel is just perfect! It's so vintagey and cool. It'd look so good with a white tank and a pair of jeans/shorts.

Mastic is beautiful, but I'm not completely sold on that color.

The no zipper is definitely not an issue. I never zip any of my bags. I really want to hold out for the Hobo. I know I'll love it. But as Violet mentioned, the caramel 02 isn't as light as caramel 05 so I wonder if I should go for the Day in a lighter color. Maybe I'll get both and decide once I can compare them side by side. I just know that someday I'll have to have a FB Hobo in any color......I love just :heart: this style.