LovinMyBags

treschictx

Mar 16, 2011
Im sure this has been asked before, but does anyone use the LMB vachetta cleanser and conditioner without protecting it and still letting it patina naturally? How do you like these products?

I have been wondering this also, ive used my bags and after a certain period of use would liketo clean any dirt off ect.. Whatisreccomended

Same here. I'm not so sure about protecting my bags before use but I'd like to be able to clean and condition them. I'm debating about conditioner and haven't really heard much about any cleanser besides LMB

When my bags are brand new... we use the protector and the conditioner.. The conditioner helps protect it from dirt..
When my bags are used... every three months or so depending on how much I use it we clean, protect and condition the bag..
Hope that helps :smile:

When my bags are brand new... we use the protector and the conditioner.. The conditioner helps protect it from dirt..
When my bags are used... every three months or so depending on how much I use it we clean, protect and condition the bag..
Hope that helps :smile:

I have two bags that aren't new, a speedy I got in May and an Eva I got in November, both mono. How would you suggest I go about treating them?