Lovinmybags Restoration - The Aubergine

LOL, the title has my username in it so I totally thought that you were talking to me :lol: it surprised me quite a bit since I don't frequent the Chloe subforum that much! Congrats on your killer bag's restoration and wear it in good health!

Tis a miracle...and thank you all again ladies for the generous comments.
When she gets here, there shall be a photo party of my metallic triplets so we can compare the colors. :tup:

LOL, the title has my username in it so I totally thought that you were talking to me :lol: it surprised me quite a bit since I don't frequent the Chloe subforum that much! Congrats on your killer bag's restoration and wear it in good health!

lovingmybags - I have to admint, when I first saw your name in the other subforum I also thought that you were the same LMB! LOL!:P

HA! We were talking ABOUT you.. did you not know we were plotting to send you off for "restoration"? :roflmfao:

Better late then never??

IRL, the Aubergine restored.....

I will also post my metallic trio - the aubergine, the anthracite, the argent in the Ref Library for future reference.

aubergine.jpg

auberginecloseup.jpg

aubergineinbag.jpg

Attachments

• aubergine thmb.jpg
    aubergine thmb.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 29
  • aubergine close up thmb.jpg
    aubergine close up thmb.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 29
  • aubergine in bag thmb.jpg
    aubergine in bag thmb.jpg