~ Loving this Michael Kors clutch for the holidays ~

K.Z.

O.G.
Jun 25, 2008
Saw these the other day and loved them! They're in super soft leather, affordable, and they come in a bunch of colors. Posting them for your viewing pleasure (and mine :nuts:).

MICHAEL Michael Kors Webster Clutch ($148).
This one in gunmetal is my fave:

moz-screenshot-60.png

moz-screenshot-61.png

In Lapis:
moz-screenshot-63.png

MICHAEL Michael Kors Webster Continental Clutch ($128)

moz-screenshot-62.png

moz-screenshot-65.png

moz-screenshot-64.png

I might as well post these other ones I like:

MICHAEL Michael Kors Berkley Python Clutch ($198)
moz-screenshot-67.png

MICHAEL Michael Kors Beverly Foldover Clutch ($168)
moz-screenshot-68.png

oh my goodness. i love michael kors. when i'm going somewhere that an hermes/chanel will attract too much (negative) attention i always opt for lv or michael kors, or something of the sort. these are SUPER cute, and it wouldn't be so much of a bother if it gets swiped at a kegger. i will have to pick one up in the blue and the red. :heart:

thanks for sharing! great find! :smile:

What I also adore about MK, besides the designs and prices, is the quality. I can use an MK bag non-stop for months and see no scratches or scuffs anywhere, while bags from other designers costing twice as much start showing signs of wear after a few uses.

Kroquet: That Lapis (blue) one is gorgeous!
flashy*stems: Here's the regular Webster Clutch in Red (and in Amethyst):

moz-screenshot-69.png

moz-screenshot-70.png

Karmenzs - With those magnificent photos Michael Kors should be paying you for repping his line! They are making everyone want to check 'em out! I went to his boutique last week and can confirm, his quality is excellent!

Love MK and I love the blue one! Also, I was looking at all his bags and did you see that gorgeous Marine Python bag? I have just one word: Stunning!

Last edited: