LOVING the Tan Leather! It's Luminous!!!

TropicalGal

Jan 15, 2007
Hi Ladies! I can't believe how much I love the Tan leather in my Tan Hold me.
You know, I'm not "leather crazy" like some of you are -- talking about smooshiness and smell... I usually just go for the design and color of a bag, and the leather, always nice at this price point, is not a big deal with me.
But I am ADORING this Tan Leather! It is truly luminous. It looks like buttery caramel, it looks like velvet and has a depth. It has a life, and it has its markings and I love it!
I hope when the time is right, Jackie brings back the perfect new style in matte tan leather! :woohoo:

Oh I so totally agree with you TropicalGal! i just received my SM in Tan today and it is like BUTTER! It is soft, real nice leather markings and the smell..good GOD the smell.

Hi Ladies! I can't believe how much I love the Tan leather in my Tan Hold me.
You know, I'm not "leather crazy" like some of you are -- talking about smooshiness and smell... I usually just go for the design and color of a bag, and the leather, always nice at this price point, is not a big deal with me.
But I am ADORING this Tan Leather! It is truly luminous. It looks like buttery caramel, it looks like velvet and has a depth. It has a life, and it has its markings and I love it!
I hope when the time is right, Jackie brings back the perfect new style in matte tan leather! :woohoo:

It's funny TG, I was just at the BE website looking at that gorgeous tan HM that the model is holding and thinking about your description! So glad you're enjoying it -- you're making me lust after it intensely, BTW. Can't...resist... words...like...buttery...caramel...:borg:

(I have always wanted to use the Borg symbol; finally an opportunity!!!)

^^^Well, in other sub forums, there is a "club" for each bag style, where the ladies who own that style can discuss issues relating to that style. I see on the forum there is already a Stroke Me club. So...if you have a favorite bag, start a club!

TropicalGal - Your Tan Hold Me is gorgeous! I keep going back to the pictures just to look at it.

If I didn't have the Tan SMM, I would consider buying the Tan Hold Me.

I just posted pictures of my Tan SMM in the Stroke Me Club thread.