Loving the new "print shipping label" on eBay!

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
Have you all clicked on "print a shipping label" on eBay lately? Usually it takes you to PayPal, you have sign in, blah blah blah.
But now you print your labels directly through eBay and it bills your PayPal account! I'm loving it! It's so much easier and so much more concise! Hooray for eBay for making this improvement! :yahoo:

Does it match the paypal address? I have seen alot of sellerc complain about buyers failing to update their ebay accounts and the item goes to the wrong place.

I always log into PP because I want to make sure it goes to the Paypal address.

Does it match the paypal address? I have seen alot of sellerc complain about buyers failing to update their ebay accounts and the item goes to the wrong place.

I always log into PP because I want to make sure it goes to the Paypal address.
Good point, noshoe, you just can't double-check enough. Because if the ebay and PP addresses are different and something goes wrong, guess who gets stuck? (the seller)

Can you do multi order shipping like you can on PP? I do love that feature of PP shipping. I had 16 items to ship just yesterday and it would be a pita to do them individually.

I've always used the PayPal for my shipping, is the eBay that much easier? When I first came across it I was a little confused and just went to PayPal to ship the order.