Loving the New Accessories: 05 Teal Shoe Bag + 06 Ink Compagnon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just scored these 2 finds within the last 2 weeks. I am head over heels for the compagnon. The size is so much larger than I expected! However, the teal shoe is a little disappointing. I am not really sure if I am going to make good use out of it. Should I opt for an oval instead? Or put the money toward a different bag all together for accessories? :confused1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The Compagnon is lovely, and so is the shoebag - but I wouldn't know what to do with the shoebag either! Does it have some kind of handle (other than the string) to carry it?

3. WOW.. I have never seen a bal shoe bag! Can you show full-view pix please & also backside?? Is there a handle?

4. Here are the other pictures. The handles are funky. It can be carried as a wrislet though.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. how big is that shoes bag? i love it and been looking for 1 for a while

6. I'd say 12'' tall by 10'' wide a really nice fit.

7. I would keep the teal shoe bag and figure out a way to use it. You could use it to carry files or other stuff in it as a compartment for your Work or Weekender to make things easier to find. I'm not sure how well it would work with a City, but it's worth trying.

8. I'd rather not have a bag to be used to put in another bag. I guess it would probably be best to sell for something different.

9. Someone said that they have all their things inside a Bal shoe bag, inside whichever bag they carry that day and then that makes switching bags so much easier, so they use all the bags that they have because it's not a PITA to change bags!

Your new goods are wonderful, enjoy them!

I wish you well,

Bridget

10. Oooh that teal is a lovely colour!

I think if you're not going to use it much though, sell it and buy something else instead that you use more :yes:

11. Wow a balenciaga shoe bag! Just how cool is that. Lovely finds!! Congrats!!! :yahoo:

12. I love the color of your Compagnon.

13. CONGRATS! LOVE THE CAMPAGNON! AND I WOULD KEEP THE TEAL SHOE BAG. IT IS SO DIFFERENT. :tup::yes:

14. I love them too! But if you're not loving the shoe bag (or don't think you'll use it) I would sell it and buy something that you do love and will use.

15. Love it! Very interesting "shoebag"